21st Century Learning Grant – Evaluator Services
Congratulations on applying for the Preparing for 21st Century grant. The grant requires that you have a program evaluator and we wanted to let you know that Knowledge Certified evaluators are available for your program evaluation needs.
Our evaluation services include:
- conducting site visits, interviews, and focus groups
- developing the overall plan for evaluating the program
- help staff collect data using appropriate methods
- support appropriate data measurements
- collect, analyze, and interpret data
- prepare data for online submission for state and federal reporting
- provide ongoing evaluation of data and program efforts
Additionally, we will complete the required comprehensive summative local evaluation report.
Our evaluators have years of experience in public education, administering federal programs, state monitoring, curriculum development and leading successful programs.
Please feel to reach out to us to discuss your grant evaluation needs and include us as part of your grant submission.